Home

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Wild Hogs



I've been back for 6 days and last night was the first night I saw Yuetzers :o! I asked her to go to the movies with meh <33 hehe


The movie last night was Wild Hogs, starring John Travolta and Tim Allen. Some comedy show that didn't turn out that bad but I wouldn't recommend it for watching at the movies, however it only costed meh $2. Back to them ol' Outdoor cinema, concrete seats that make ur butt ache til you get pins n' needles on part of ur arse and leg. You try and move around to find the perfect spot BUT YOU NEVER FIND IT COZ ITS ALL ROCK-HARD CONCRETE!

mmyess.. Missing the movie seats back in Perth, much more comfortable and comes along with a drink holder as well as an arms rest (Or a gorgeous boyfriend to lie on :D)!

After the movies went back to Yuets and we talkd a bit then headed home!

6 comments:

Robbbbb said...

I went and saw transformers last night...its pretty rad...

I wish you were there though...I miss u:(

I love u. ^_^

Jia said...

*gasp!* Naughty, naughty! Last I checked it was $5 for people over 18?

Hehe.

YuehLai said...

ahah oyeh its $5 for u mai!! lol..i miss the outdoor cinema..omg..its only $2 n cant believe we used to sneak in. hahaha

Mai said...

When was the last time u girls paid $5 Hah!

hm said...

hahaha sneaking into the cinema.. good old times!!

Anonymous said...

haha it was a great night with u mai! loved it... especially after the movies when we went back to my place ;)