Home

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back in the Hole

Blehh... I AM SO BORED.. I have been on the computer all day, You'd think that I would be celebrating end of exams but noOooo its soooo frgggen bORingg!!

:< .... I think there's a few of youse coming back on likes the 6th of July THATS LIKE TWO WEEKS AWAY! and cel n weif arrivin on the 14th ..Bahhhh even longer! WHAT AM I GONNA DO IN THAT TIME!? Slowly rotting away... Yuets was on my flight but she's stayin at home watching Hong Kong Movies... great! :< someone save me from my boredom! :P

23 more days til I come back to perth and getta see my RoBbie and all my friends whom i miss dearly ! I brought my camera back BUT I FORGOT THE CABLE..so there goes my fun!

The most interesting thing that has happened since I've been back was...The bee hive... There was a extremely huge hive inside the walls of the lodge and yen's dad was breakin em' down AND THEY WERE HONEY BEES! and THERE WAS SO MUCH HONEY AND IT WAS SOOO SWEET... *picture posted here* but yeah,... that was the highlight of the days ....

I'll keep ya posted on my boringness days to come...*sigh*
Over and Out...

4 comments:

kahsean said...

ahaha u must b bored while yuets stays at home watchin her hk mjovies! dnt worry cel n weif n adam n meau n agnes wud b bak relli SOON =)

hm said...

wow honey bees!!!!!! do they sting??

Mai said...

nah yen's dad didn't wear any sort of thing to protect him from the bees and i went up there myself.. there was bees buzzin around, altho one stung yens dad's ear but he said it didnt hurt and once they see u there they try to eat all the honey and they get fat and they cant fly!

YuehLai said...

ahaha dw..just got bother yuetz then she cant watch her movies. ahhaha thats funnyy...fat bees!!