Home

Monday, September 13, 2010

Attention book lovers; my new Amazon Kindle

Kindle Leather case


I got this lovely present; the Amazon Kindle E-book reading device from the lovely boyfriend. I'm a big book lover and the Kindle is unlike LCD screens which may hurt your eyes after reading for awhile, it actually looks like paper. Some of the features that I like about the Kindle is that it is light and compact so it's easy to place in my handbag. It has a battery life of a month! Which is a super plus, if I was going travelling, I wouldn't need to worry about charging it. A feature not available with paper books is dictionary lookup which is extremely helpful! Read more about Amazon Kindles here. I am currently reading; The Girl Who Played with Fire

Kindle Side on

Black & White images

No comments: