Home

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Happy chocolate day!

Happy Easter everyone.


I got an easter bunny from both work places!! I was so excited! I even had my name taped on the bunny!

I have not been updating my blog, I have been busy working 5 days a week, 4 days for Uni prac and 1 day at my part-time job, so bloody tiring.

I did get up to - mini golf at Wanneroo.

Such a beautiful place with lakes and fountains and straw huts scattered around the area.

All the holes have their own unique quirkiness which is really fun.

There's a basketball hoop for one of them, you have to get it through the hoop to score!

Tunnels.

This is one of my favourites, if you look carefully there's a tyre thats split and you need to roll the ball around inside the tyre to get it through!

Other stuff I've been up to;
  • dinner with the girls
  • movie night at weifs
  • penguin island on good friday

No comments: