Home

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Healthy Foods vs. Fast Food


I had like $5.50 on me and I'm walking around the food court in garbo AND I CAN'T AFFORD ANYTHING BESIDES MACCAS!

It's ridiculous, they're trying to promote healthy food yet fast food seem to be a billion times cheaper. It's like, yeah i wanna eat healthy...DAMN LOOK AT THE PRICE ...hellooo maccas!
And the price of water!!!! COKE IS CHEAPER! i refuse to pay a lot of money for a bottle of water, that's just plain stupid...

Even the healthy foods on maccas menus are expensive. (and rumour has it, the salads there contains more calories than a normal burger)

AND FAST FOOD SUCKS ME IN WITH THEIR LIL KICK-ASS STUPID TOYS THAT ARE TOTALLY USELESS BUT I WANT THEM ANYWAYS!! Especially Macca's Happy Meal :) which is what I had for lunch today.

3 comments:

vanessa said...

yeh i totally agree with you. if they want us to eat healthy they should entice customers with cheaper prices! lol

YuehLai said...

yehh that is soo true. want us to lead a healthy diet..they should cut down the prices damnit.

Jia said...

I;m sick and my mum said I shouldn't eat any oily foods but OMG MACCAS HAPPY MEAL GOT SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!