Home

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Stamp it - Victoria Park

Stamp-it, 256 Albany Highwa, Victoria Park

Stamps section

Variety of paper selection

Finally after a week of test&assignments, I got to visit the Stamp-it store located in Victoria Park. The place is huge! They've got everything craft related, I never knew there were so many craft things! I ended up buying:
  • An unmounted Butterfly Swirl Stamp
  • An medium-sized acrylic block
  • Aqua-colour stamp pad
  • Teal-coloured A4 card
There are a large amount of mounted and unmounted stamps available at the store. The usually wood-mounted stamps cost a few dollars more than the unmounted. The unmounted stamps come with a clingy back and you can stick it to an acrylic block and remove it as well. It's fairly straight forward and saves you a couple of dosh.

I'm planning on making a wedding card for a wedding I'm attending next weekend. Nothing too fancy, just excited about using my new butterfly stamp! This is a fairly expensive hobby!

I'm eye-ing the heat gun and embossing powders after watching this video on Elegant embossing:

No comments: