It's halfway through the first month of the year so I thought what a great time to think of some new year's resolutions to reflect and resolve on. My list would probably look very similar to everyone else's list but I'm hoping to make these changes this year.I.e. stop being so lazy and start doing things I plan to do!! Here's some of my personal goals.
1. Fitness - last year my fitness program consisted of nothing - nil, nought, null, zilch - big fat ZERO! Hoping to join either a pilates or muay thai classes after my holidays (March onwards).
2. Keep track of my spendings - I've been keeping a money diary to see that little things do add up! I've also been making and taking lunch to work more often which is good for both my health and my wallet. Hopefully will continue to keep this up!
3. Learn to use my camera - my brother gave me a Canon 450D and hopefully I'll put it to use instead of having it sit around collecting beautiful dust particles.
4. Plan another trip - because I love travelling!
5. Relax more - and use my face masks and foot bath and just spend time doing nothing and contain my sanity in this hectic world.
6. Read more books - any good suggestions?
That's all I can think of for now, will add to it later!