Home

Friday, April 03, 2009

Stella's karaoke 21st!!!

Went to karaoke with my uni friends on Wednesday after a long day at uni and a test the day before! It was really relieving and got rid of all that tension from the test! We surprised Stella with an ice cream cake!! We had dinner at Sorrento's which was really nice. I had the lamb shanks but I want to try the Spaghetti marinara because it looked really good! It was good to just relax after a test methinks :) Oh and I learnt that it was a birthday tradition to make three wishes and in order for them to come true, you must tell someone two wishes and keep the last one to yourself. I've never heard that one before!

1 comment:

FeLLi said...

after my quest of trying to find the best spagetti marinara, sorrentos and ciao italias are on the top of my list!!! XD u must try it!!! its SOOOO NICE XD