Home

Saturday, November 01, 2008

A rabbit's home

In anticipation to getting my new bunny, Robbie purchased my new bunny hutch!! It's 20 bucks extra for a pre-built hutch so we got the assembled pieces instead and built it ourselves!

My "Deluxe" Rabbit hutch - 2 storey with tray :D

It has two levels and is connected by the ramp that allows the rabbit to go upstairs! The bottom has a plastic lined tray and there are two access doors; one at the top and another at the bottom.


Ta daa! The finished product!!

Andd again, with the top door shut :D

I like the little love heart feature!

From a rabbit's perspective - looking up the ramp

The ramp again..

The rabbit's "cottage" :)

3 comments:

FeLLi said...

AwWWwWWwW thats cute!!! heheheh i considered buying that one cuz i liked the heart kekekek X) cant wait til u get ur bunny!!! XD are u gonna keep ur bunny inside our outside???

Mai said...

Yesh yesh :) gonna have it inside the house! does it need the mosquito net???

FeLLi said...

man i wish my bunny could live inide my house!!! XD dont fink so cuz theres no mosquitoes!!! XD ekkekek