Home

Monday, May 30, 2011

And that's the way the cookie crumbles

Spoonful of Love

I have not been blogging recently because my current life consists of watching TV series and eating lots of food. Also, I am extremely lazy. I finally found a job which starts in June so I am relaxing before reality kicks in.

After discovering the cookie gun on Kanela and Lemon's blog along with a Butter Cookie Recipe on Sunday, I went searching for a cookie gun to atempt her lovely creation.
Photo from Kanela and Lemon

However, I didn't end up purchasing a cookie gun because the only one I found was in Myer and it was above the price range I wanted to spend so I decided to use my cookie cutters that I already had at home.

Cookie props

Little did I know, the recipe was made specifically for cookie guns so the dough was too soft to be cut. Instead, I used an icing pipe so my resulting cookies did not turn out as nice as I would' have liked.

In the meantime, I've found some lovely cookie guns on ebay that catches my fancy.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

lol i loved it wen i said u dream about the stuffed mushrooms all the time hahaha SO CUTEEEEEE!!! *pinches ur cheeks* luv uuuuuuuu xoxoxoox