Home

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lunch ideas

I have been working at Royal Perth Shenton Park Hospital for the past two weeks for clinical placement! Hence the lack of entries because I have no life!! Anyways due to my slave labour, I haven't been earning any money which kinda sucks when I'm meant to be saving up for my Sydney trip which is coming up, hurray! So I've been trying to make lunch everyday except I am not very creative and ended up making sandwiches for a week and being very sick of sandwiches! Then I made spaghetti bolognaise and ate it for dinner twice and for lunch so I didn't want to have it anymore. Tomorrow I am having 2 minute cup noodles and a peach!

Things I would like to try and make, although I am probably too lazy:



Ham, Pineapple & Cheese Pizza rolls


Roasted Tomato, Eggplant And Fetta Pasta Salad

Another project I would like to start is my own organic garden because I have been talking to my work colleagues and many of them plant a variety of fruit and vegetables. I want to grow strawberries, tomatoes, lettuce, herbs, etc, etc!!!

No comments: